Traveling to UTCS
Welcome to the University of Texas at Austin and the Department of Computer Science (UTCS).
Shuttle and City Bus Routes
- To plan your trip, please visit http://www.capmetro.org/planner/
- For transit directions by text message, visit Dadnab or text 512-981-6221.
- Full schedules at http://www.capmetro.org/riding/preview_schedulesandmaps.asp
- Buses are free with UT ID; $1 without UT ID and exact change is required
Located conveniently around campus, parking garages (noted with a "P" symbol) are open to all at hourly and daily rates. The closest parking garage to the Bill & Melinda Gates Computer Science Complex and Dell Computer Science Hall building is the San Jacinto garage.
If the guard at the parking kiosks ask you about your visit, indicate your university business and host's name and location. If a problem arises, call your host who can speak with the guard.
You may park in a campus loading area for 30 minutes with your emergency flashers on to load or unload.
- About Us
- Awards & Honors
- Undergraduate Program
- About Us
- Student Engagement and Support
- Graduate Program
- Masters Program
- Ph.D. Program
- Financial Information
- Prospective Students
- Incoming Students
- Current Students
- Curricular Practical Training
- Grad Student Talks
- Giving & Collaboration
- UTCS Direct