- Free eRecruiting account that allows you to post and publicize jobs and internships and search a student resume database
- Interview or information session rooms and schedules
- Fall and spring career fairs (*booth fees apply)
- Sponsor a company night with the largest ACM student chapter
- Organize externships (corporate site visits for students)
Friends of Computer Science
As a complement to CNS Career Services, the Friends of Computer Science (FoCS) program provides industry with customized and facilitated access to our student and faculty talent. This effective, popular and tax-deductible program gives industry the competitive advantage in the inner circle. Contact the Office of External Affairs.
- Competitive advantage through relationship facilitation, brand building, publicity and marketing, and targeted events
- Navigating the university system
- Research collaborations and faculty partnerships
- Technology industry networking
Scholarships and Fellowships
Many employers fund scholarships to further deepen relationships with specific students. Funding a scholarship or fellowship can create an internship and hiring pipeline. Contact Tiffany Grady.