Internal Transfer/Change of Major

How do I change my major from Computer Science to another major?


If you wish to change majors out of Computer Science and into another major within the College of Natural Sciences, set up an appointment with an advisor for the major you wish to declare. Any CNS student who has completed more than 45 semester hours of college credit must have a university grade point average of at least 2.00 to be eligible for transfer to another college or school within The UT.

Subscribe to RSS - Internal Transfer/Change of Major