Transfer Courses/Concurrent Enrollment

Can I transfer courses I have taken from another university?

Many students transfer academic credit from other colleges. Speak to your advisor if you plan to take courses at another institution. Information about how coursework transfers to UT from schools in Texas can be found on the Automated Transfer Equivalency website.

Students transferring courses from out-of-state schools should talk to an admissions counselor in the Office of Admissions, MAI 7. Any courses completed at another educational institution MUST be transferred to UT.

Subscribe to RSS - Transfer Courses/Concurrent Enrollment