Visa Inc. Information Session
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, Visa is currently recruiting for 10 internship opportunities for our new office in Austin.
At the Information Session, you’ll learn about the 10 internship opportunities in our Technology organization:
• Information Security o Digital Crimes Specialist Intern
• Security Architecture Intern
• Product Development (V.me)
• Global Integrated Technology Products (Enterprise User Experience EUX)
• Students graduating in 2014 - 2015 with a Bachelor’s degree
• Majors: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information System, IT and other related fields
Attire is business casual.
Refreshments will be served!
- About Us
- Awards & Honors
- Undergraduate Program
- About Us
- Student Engagement and Support
- Graduate Program
- Masters Program
- Ph.D. Program
- Financial Information
- Prospective Students
- Incoming Students
- Current Students
- Curricular Practical Training
- Grad Student Talks
- Giving & Collaboration
- UTCS Direct