Email:bwaters [at] cs [dot] utexas [dot] edu
Cryptography and Network Security
- Brent Waters. Dual System Encryption: Realizing Fully Secure IBE and HIBE under Simple Assumptions. In CRYPTO 2009.
- Susan Hohenberger and Brent Waters. Short and Stateless Signatures from the RSA Assumption. In CRYPTO 2009.
- Chris Peikert and Brent Waters. Lossy trapdoor functions and their applications. In STOC 2008. Invited to special issue for top papers of STOC 2008.
- Amit Sahai and Brent Waters. Fuzzy identity-based encryption. In EUROCRYPT 2005.
- Brent Waters. Efficient identity-based encryption without random oracles. In EUROCRYPT 2005.
- Program Co-Chair for the Pairing 2009 conference
- Editor for the Journal of Applied Cryptography
Program committee member:
- Workshop on Public Key Cryptography 2010,2012
- Computer and Communications Security (CCS) 2010,2011
- IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy 2009, 2010,2011
- CRYPTO 2008,2010
- Africacrypt 2010
- PODC 2009
- Pairings 2009 (Program Co-Chair)
- TCC 2009
- Electronic Voting Technology (EVT) Workshop 2008
- WWW Conference: Security, Privacy, and Ethics Track 2006, 2007, 2008
- Eurocrypt 2007, 2008
- Asiacrypt 2007
- Applied Cryptography and Network Security (ACNS) 2007
- RSA Cryptographer's Track 2007
- ACM CCS Industry and Government Track 2006
- Applied Cryptography and Network Security (ACNS) 2006
- Workshop on Privacy in the Electronic Society (WPES) 2005
- European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS) 2005
- Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS) 2005
- Awards & Honors
- About Us
- Student Engagement and Support
- Masters Program
- Ph.D. Program
- Financial Information
- Prospective Students
- Incoming Students
- Current Students
- Curricular Practical Training
- Grad Student Talks
- UTCS Direct