Welcome & Checklist
Welcome Future UTCS Students!
The next University of Texas at Austin Department of Computer Science GradFest Open House for admitted doctoral students will be February 20-22, 2014.
(2013) Prospective Students Checklist for GradFest:
- See the schedule of events.
- Learn more about our faculty and our graduate program.
- Register using your UT EID (from your application) by Sunday, February 10, 2013.
- Make your travel arrangements to Austin. (If traveling by plane, our airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, AUS.) If possible, we ask that you arive between 3:30 and 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 21 and leave between 3:00 and 7:00 pm. on Saturday, February 23.
- Bring with you:
- Retain and submit all receipts for reimbursement by Friday, March 22, 2013 (see Logistics and Financial Arrangements information).
Your main contact for GradFest is lmcnabb [at] cs [dot] utexas [dot] edu (Lori McNabb) at 512.471.9563.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate personal guests at any of the GradFest activities.
For questions regarding:
- registration, travel, faculty meetings, or department events, contact lmcnabb [at] cs [dot] utexas [dot] edu (Lori McNabb).
- accommodations, in-town transport, and social events, contact gracs [at] cs [dot] utexas [dot] edu (GRACS).
- Awards & Honors
- About Us
- Student Engagement and Support
- Masters Program
- Ph.D. Program
- Financial Information
- Prospective Students
- Incoming Students
- Current Students
- Curricular Practical Training
- Grad Student Talks
- UTCS Direct