The conference will be held at the Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol in Austin, Texas.
A hot spot for creativity, Austin is a city rich with a diverse blend of cultures and lifestyles whose influences are readily apparent from music and dining to architecture, art and entrepreneurs of the capital city.
As the gateway to the Texas Hill Country, Austin is a blend of city comfort and outdoor living. Many people find Austin the perfect place to learn, work and play. In a matter of minutes, you can walk, bike or take a shuttle from campus to downtown or explore the great outdoors. Austin is home to 220 parks, including the 360-acre Zilker Park, miles of hike-and-bike trails around Lady Bird Lake and Barton Springs Pool, with 68-degree, spring-fed waters year round.
- #1 Big City for Jobs (Forbes, 2012)
- #5 Strongest Metropolitan Economy (POLICOM, 2012)
- #8 American City of the Future (fDi Magazine, April/May 2011)
- #12 Most Affordable City (Forbes, 2012)
- #12 Best Place to Live (Businessweek, September 2011)
- #16 America's Greenest Cities (Travel and Leisure, 2012)
- #2 Hotspots for Startup IT Jobs (Payscale.com, 2012)
- #5 Fastest Growing U.S. City (CNN Money, 2012)
- #1 Best US Cities for Small Businesses (The Business Journals, April 2012)
Austin has a humid subtropical climate with lush vegetation and rolling hills along with the Colorado River and the Highland Lakes. See today's weather.
- The Austin Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Austin Chamber of Commerce
- Austin - Best Place to Live
- The City Guide at the Austin Chronicle
- Austin Public Library
- The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum
- TravelTex site Texas Department of Transportation, Tourism
- Yelp Austin Recommendations and Reviews from Yelp
- Texas Monthly Events Listings
- City of Austin list of Austin Web Connections
- South by Southwest (SXSW) Film, music and interactive festival
- Austin City Limits the PBS television show
- City of Austin home page
- Texas Parks and Wildlife