Fall 2012 Newsletter
The 2012-13 academic year is one marked by big changes. Among the biggest was the implementation of major revisions to the undergraduate curriculum. The new curriculum allows our students to be responsive to the shifting demands of a dynamic marketplace and to more specifically tailor their education to their aspirations.
Faculty at UTCS are at the forefront of the digital revolution. We invite you to view our faculty awards and honors.
For more information about our faculty, please see the research page of the UTCS website.
UTCS welcomes new employees
- Judie Daniel - Development Associate for Event Coordination and Alumni Relations in the Office of External Affairs
- Ben Hester - Senior Procurement Officer
- Techa (pronounced "Teesha") Majalca, Administrative Associate in the Administration Office
- Daniel Pinali - Computer User Services Specialist
- Beth Trumpy - Senior Systems Administrator
- Brent Winkelman - Associate Director for the Office of External Affairs
We also congratulate:
- Dan Machold, for his promotion to Senior Software Engineer.
- Marcus Marler, for his promotion to Software Engineer.
- Staci Norman, for her promotion to Communications Coordinator.
- Toren Smith, for his promotion to Senior Software Engineer.
- Jenna Whitney, for her promotion to Administrative Associate.
- Awards & Honors
- About Us
- Student Engagement and Support
- Masters Program
- Ph.D. Program
- Financial Information
- Prospective Students
- Incoming Students
- Current Students
- Curricular Practical Training
- Grad Student Talks
- UTCS Direct