How can I change from the BS to the BA degree plan?

We automatically promote our students into the BS degree plan, but you can under-info [at] cs [dot] utexas [dot] edu (email) our advising office to request to be changed to the BA degree plan. You can also see a list of the differences between the BS and the BA on our websiteYou must include your EID in all communication, by phone, voicemail, or email, for our office to assist you.