Collaborative Workshop for Computer Science Teachers
The First Bytes outreach program at The University of Texas at Austin announces the creation of the First Bytes Collaborative Workshop for Computer Science Teachers. Now in our sixth year, the workshop will be held July 10-12, 2013 at the UT Austin campus.
Goals of the Workshop:
- Collaborate to improve Computer Science education in Texas.
- Learn about exciting new technologies that are impacting student learning.
- Share information on recent trends in Computer Science education at the University level.
- Provide recent data on employment opportunities for students with Computer Science degrees.
- Work in a team.
- Exchange experiences and effective teaching methods among colleagues.
- Build relationships between Computer Science high school teachers and UT-Austin faculty.
- About Us
- Awards & Honors
- Undergraduate Program
- About Us
- Student Engagement and Support
- Graduate Program
- Masters Program
- Ph.D. Program
- Financial Information
- Prospective Students
- Incoming Students
- Current Students
- Curricular Practical Training
- Grad Student Talks
- Giving & Collaboration
- UTCS Direct