Computer Science Certificates:
- CS Certificate in Game Development - Targeted for students who are interested in game development and interactive entertainment.
- INFOSEC Certificate in Information Security - Intended for students who are interested in cybersecurity.
- CS Certificate in Mobile Computing - For students interested in mobile app development and deployment.
The Computer Science certificates listed above are for current undergraduates in the CS major only.
Other UT Certificates:
- Scientific Computing Certificate - Students take core courses in scientific computing as well as applied courses that focus on individual scientific disciplines.
- Computational Science and Engineering Certificate - Offers students an opportunity for in-depth study and research in computational science and engineering, including computational and applied mathematics, numerical simulation, scientific computation, and visualization.
- Information Studies Certificate - Aimed at supporting student's information literacy to help meet the needs of employees of the high tech, governmental, and other sectors of our economy.
- Energy Management Certificate - Equips students to successfully meet today's energy management challenges by training them in business, geoscience, petroleum operations and law.
- UTeach Certificate - Designed for students who wish to become high school CS or Math teachers.
- Bridging Disciplines Digital Arts and Media Certificate - Gives students access to digital arts and media classes in other colleges at UT. It requires a hands-on "connecting experience" capstone.
- Business Foundations Certificate - Introduces students to the fundamentals of modern business practices.
- Business & Public Policy Certificate - Designed for students interested in the intersection of business and public policy. This certificate will enhance the degree of any student interested in careers in business, politics, law, NGOs, etc.
- For a complete list of certificates offered at UT
CS Certificate for non-CS students:
- Elements of Computing Certificate - Classes for non-CS majors designed to help students succeed in business, music, education, arts, media, engineering, medicine, science and beyond.
- Awards & Honors
- About Us
- Student Engagement and Support
- Masters Program
- Ph.D. Program
- Financial Information
- Prospective Students
- Incoming Students
- Current Students
- Curricular Practical Training
- Grad Student Talks
- UTCS Direct