Computer Science Certificates:
- INFOSEC Certificate in Information Security - Intended for students who are interested in cybersecurity.
- CS Certificate in Game Development - Targeted for students who are interested in game development and interactive entertainment.
Other UT Certificates:
- Scientific Computing Certificate - Students take core courses in scientific computing as well as applied courses that focus on individual scientific disciplines.
- UTeach Certificate - Designed for students who wish to become high school CS or Math teachers.
- Bridging Disciplines Digital Arts and Media Certificate - Gives students access to digital arts and media classes in other colleges at UT. It requires a hands-on "connecting experience" capstone.
- Business Foundations Certificate - Introduces students to the fundamentals of modern business practices.
- For a complete list of certificates offered at UT
CS Certificate for non-CS students:
- Elements of Computing Certificate - Classes for non-CS majors designed to help students succeed in business, music, education, arts, media, engineering, medicine, science and beyond.
- About Us
- Awards & Honors
- Undergraduate Program
- About Us
- Student Engagement and Support
- Graduate Program
- Masters Program
- Ph.D. Program
- Financial Information
- Prospective Students
- Incoming Students
- Current Students
- Curricular Practical Training
- Grad Student Talks
- Giving & Collaboration
- UTCS Direct