These folks provided initiative and assistance which was essential to the project:
- Krzysztof R. Apt tracked down Mathematical Centre reports and other early Dijkstra documents at CWI Amsterdam, and sent them to Austin for scanning.
- Wim H.J. Feijen provided the master list of EWD manuscripts on which this collection is based. He also collected, and sent to Austin, many of the early originals.
- Rajeev Joshi devised the first version of the BibTeX index.
- Stephen W. Keckler initiated the scanning project, and was a highly dependable source of support and encouragement along the way.
- Jayadev Misra got the whole show under way, and kept it going through thick and thin.
These folks answered the call for volunteers to inspect the PDFs and report deficiencies:
- Krzysztof R. Apt
- Lex Bijlsma
- Wim H.J. Feijen
- Rob R. Hoogerwoord
- Rajeev Joshi
- Stephen W. Keckler
- Pam Lawhead
- Jayadev Misra
- Speedway Copy
- Scanned over 7700 pages of manuscripts into TIFF and PDF files, at very reasonable rates.
- Andy Wood
- His Perl script Bibmarkup translates BibTeX indexes into HTML.
Revised Wed, 23 Jun 2004