Eclipse Submission Guidelines
The following guidelines are mandatory (otherwise
I will return your submission). Let N be your name
(e.g. N="Obama") and A be the assignment number (e.g., A="A2"):
- The name of your Eclipse Project is
NA (e.g., "ObamaA2")
- You will place in your directory an HTML file
that is your writeup. Its name is A.html (e.g., "A2.html")
- In the A.html file, at the top will be your
name and email address (with a hyperlink to your email address)
at which I can contact you.
- You will zip the entire contents of your
Eclipse directory and the name of the file is NA.zip.
- When I (or you) unzip NA.zip,
a single directory NA will be produced.
An example of an unzipped directory is below:
An example of A2.html looks like: