Practical SAT: A tutorial on applied satisfiability solving
Niklas Een, FMCAD, November 11, 2007
The presentation consists of five programs (4 binaries, 1 source code):
A zip file containing all the executables for Linux is available here. The zip file expands into a
- PracticalSAT: Views the slides. Will provide documentation upon run.
- MiniSat_demo: Shows inner workings of MiniSat.
- MiniSat_viz: Visualizes certain key parameters of the SAT run.
- SatELite_demo: Demonstrates CNF preprocessing.
- OptSynth: Source code for a program solving the synthesis
problem discussed in the slides using
PracticalSAT. The directory also
README files with more information on
how to use the three latter programs.
Windows version of the presentation is coming soon.