Submissions are now closed. Instructions for final document preparation below:The submissions web page is here. Two categories of papers will be accepted: regular (at most 8 pages) and short (at most 4 pages). For more information see the call for papers. Please read the following before submitting your paper.
- The IEEE CPS author kit, including a mechanism to validate your pdf files and final publication submission instructions, is now available here. Note that the extended final submission deadline for IEEE CPS has been moved to August 17.
- If you need to modify your final submissions due to the IEEE CPS instructions, please also update EasyChair with your final pdf files to facilitate FMCAD obligations. Do not panic: submissions will continue to use the IEEE Transactions format on letter-size paper with a 10-point font size. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience that the delayed author kits may have caused you.
- Page limits are 4 pages for Short Papers, 8 pages for Regular papers. There is an option to purchase 1 additional page for Short Papers, and up to 2 additional pages for Regular Papers. The fee for these additional pages (necessary to recover higher publication costs) is $125 US per page, to be paid during the conference registration window.
- Submissions must be made electronically in PDF format.
- A single-blind review process will be used, hence submissions must include author/institute information. We nonetheless recommend that self-citations be written in the third person.
- A small number of the accepted papers will be considered for a Distinguished Paper Award.
- Submitted papers must contain original research that has not been concurrently submitted to any other conference and that has not previously been published elsewhere. Any partial overlap with any published or concurrently submitted paper must be clearly indicated.
- If experimental results are reported, authors are encouraged to provide enough access to their data so that results can be independently verified. The preferred way of providing any such data is to package it up into a single gzipped or zipped tarball (with extension .tgz or .zip, respectively) and to submit it as an attachment, an option you will be given by EasyChair when you submit your paper. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any special circumstances.
- Papers should contain a short abstract of approximately 150 words clearly stating the contribution of the submission.
- If a paper is accepted for publication, at least one author must present the paper and must register for the conference.
- In case there is a question or concern during the review phase which leads to ambiguity as to whether or not a paper should be accepted, a rebuttal phase will be provided where the review team may pose its questions to the authors, and the authors will have a chance to respond. This rebuttal phase will be June 15-17, 2007.
|Abstract Submission Deadline||April 30, 2007|
|Paper Submission Deadline||May 7, 2007|
|Acceptance Notification||June 21, 2007|
|Final Version Due||August 17, 2007|