Submissions are now closed.The submissions Web page is here. Two categories of papers will be accepted: regular (at most 8 pages) and short (at most 2 pages). For more information see the call for papers. Please read the following before submitting your paper.
- Submissions must be made electronically in PDF format.
- Submissions must use the IEEE Transactions format on letter-size paper with a 10-point font size. Note that the current paper format is much more compact than the LNCS format we used in the past!
- A double-blind review process will be used, therefore, submissions must not identify the authors in any way. We recommend that self-citations be written in the third person.
- A small number of the accepted papers will be considered for a distinguished paper award.
- Submitted papers must contain original research that has not been concurrently submitted to any other conference and that has not previously been published elsewhere. Any partial overlap with any published or concurrently submitted paper must be clearly indicated.
- If experimental results are reported, authors are encouraged to provide enough access to their data so that results can be independently verified. The preferred way of providing any such data is to package it up into a single gzipped or zipped tarball (with extension .tgz or .zip, respectively) and to submit it as an attachment, an option you will be given by EasyChair when you submit your paper. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any special circumstances.
- Papers should contain a short abstract of approximately 150 words clearly stating the contribution of the submission.
- If a paper is accepted for publication, at least one author must present the paper and must register for the conference.