I'm originally from Omaha, Nebraska. I studied computer science at UT Austin and completed my Ph.D. in 2009. I work full time at Centaur Technology in the formal verification group, with some consulting on the side via Kookamara.
- By Phone...
- Mobile: 1 (512) 758-9967
- Work: 1 (512) 418-5736
- Skype: jared.c.davis (often idle)
- By IRC...
- irc.freenode.net#ccl (clop)
- By Email...
- By Tortise...
- Jared Davis
- 11410 Windermere Meadows
- Austin, TX 78759-4551 USA
- Publications -- Most recently:
- Jared Davis and Sol Swords. Verified AIG Algorithms in ACL2. In ACL2 2013. May, 2013. EPTCS 114. Pages 95-110.
- Jared Davis. Embedding ACL2 Models in End-User Applications. In Do-Form 2013. April, 2013, Exeter, UK.
- Kookamara -- ACL2 development for hire.
- My dissertation project, Milawa, is a small proof checker which can be extended with new proof techniques. Extensions can be verified by the small, trusted core so that new capabilities do not reduce our trust in the system.
- ACL2 Projects
- Most of my work has to do with the ACL2 theorem prover. You may be interested in: