VSTTE 2012 Solutions
VSTTE 2012 competition
took place November 8-10, 2011, over 48 hours. Roughly 40 teams (of up to four people
per team) entered solutions, which were then scored by a panel of judges. A total of
600 points were possible. The
winners, announced at the
Verified Software: Theories, Tools and Experiments conference held
January 28-29, 2012 in Philadelphia, USA,
Here we provide links
We are especially grateful to Centaur Technology, the employer of team members
Jared Davis and Sol Swords, which graciously allowed them to focus on this
exercise during the competition. We are also grateful to those who worked so
hard to pose the problems so clearly and those who judged the submissions.
- Gold medal (600 points):
- Team "acl2-dkms": Jared Davis, Matt Kaufmann, J Strother Moore, and Sol Swords with ACL2.
- Team "KIV": Gidon Ernst, Gerhard Schellhorn, Kurt Stenzel, and Bogdan Tofan using KIV.
- Silver medal (595 points):
- Team "LeinoMueller": K. Rustan M. Leino and Peter Müller with Dafny.
- Team "SRI": Sam Owre and Natarajan Shankar using PVS.
- Bronze medal (590 points):
- Team "eam": Ernie Cohen and Michał Moskal with VCC.
- Team "JasonAndNadia": Jason Koenig and Nadia Polikarpova with Dafny.