The paper submission deadline is over.
The Web page for paper submission is here.
Two categories of papers will be accepted:
long (at most 10 pages) and short (at most 4 pages).
For more information, see the call for papers.
Please read the following instructions carefully, before
submitting your paper.
- Submissions must be made electronically in PDF format.
- Papers must contain an abstract of approximately 150 words,
clearly stating the contribution of the submission.
- Papers must use ACM SIG Proceedings format
with letter-size paper (see URL http://www.acm.org/sigs/pubs/proceed/template.html).
- Submitted papers must contain original research that has not been
concurrently submitted to any other conference and that has not been
previously published elsewhere. Any partial overlap with a previously
published or concurrently submitted paper must be clearly
- We strongly encourage authors to follow the tradition (where
applicable) of providing ACL2 "books", or script files, with
instructions for their execution. The preferred way to provide such
scripts is to package them up into a single
zip file, and submit the file as an attachment. (You
will be given the option of submitting the attachment when you submit
your paper through Easychair.)
- If a paper is accepted for publication, at least one author must
register for the workshop and present the paper.
||January 12, 2009|
|Paper Submission||January 28, 2009
|Acceptance Notification||March 2, 2009
|Final Version ||March 31, 2009
||May 11-12, 2009