Storing Basis Variables
A procedure is needed to ``store'' each basis variable into the
concrete data structure. The ``stored'' variable must not
affect the value of any other basis variable.
- Transfer variables are variables of the abstract type that
directly correspond to concrete data fields.
- Create a set of basis equations by running the var-defined
procedure for each basis variable.
- The set xfers is computed: the subset of
transfer variables that depend on the basis variable to be stored.
- The set dep is computed: the subset of the basis
variables that some member of xfers depends on.
- Create a procedure that computes dep (minus the variable
to be stored) from the concrete data structure, then computes each
member of xfers and stores it.