Using CSIM in CS Department
Here are the steps that you need to follow to ge started with CSIM.
- Look at ~hds/csim18 on CS Unix Machines.
- There, you will find directories for linux, rs6000, solaris and a visual C++
(for Win95/NT) zip file.
- Go to the directory corresponding to the platform that you are going to use.
- Each directory contains two sub-directories: one for C programmers
(directory "c") and other for C++ programmers (directory "gpp").
- For instance, if you are using C++ on linux machines, copy over
files csim.gpp and an example file - ex2cpp.cpp ; and then on a
linux system type:
and see the output on the file csim.out.