Lecture 16: Disconnected and Weak-Connected Operations
March 30, 2001
- Zhenxun's presentation: PowerPoint [access limited to UT hosts]
- Dong-Young's presentation: PowerPoint [access limited to UT hosts]
- Read the required papers.
- L. Mummert, M. Ebling and M. Satyanarayanan,
"Exploiting weak connectivity for mobile file access,"
Proceedings of 15th ACM SOSP (Symposium on Operating Systems Principles), 1995.
- C. Tait, Hui Lei, S. Acharya and Henry Chang,
"Intelligent file hoarding for mobile computers,"
Proceedings of ACM MobiCom'95, pp. 119-125.
Other References (Recommended)
See results for this lecture
Back to course homepage