- General Options
- Intersection Manager
- Selects how the cars are conducted through the
intersection. There are three choices: overpass, traffic light, and
reservation. These correspond to the three systems described on the main
- Determines the number of lanes to create travelling in the specified
- Spawn Probability
- For the specified direction, the probability that a vehicle will be
spawned at any given time step of the simulation.
- Use Ghost Cars
- If this box is checked, vehicles are allowed to pass through each
other as if they were "ghosts".
- Simulation Width
- The width, in meters, of the area the simulator should simulate.
- Simulation Height
- The height, in meters, of the area the simulator should simulate.
- Traffic Light Options
- The length of time, in seconds, of a complete cycle of the traffic
- The length of time, as a fraction of the period, for which the lights governing East/West
traffic flow are green.
- The length of time, as a fraction of the period, for which all lights
are red between successive green lights.
- Reservation Options
- The number of reservation tiles along the side of the square
of tiles controlling the intersection. A granularity of 1 corresponds
to one tile, whereas a granularity of 4 corresponds to a 4 x 4 grid, or
16 total tiles. Higher numbers provide a more efficient intersection,
but consume more memory and processor usage. For best results, this
number should be at least the maximum number of lanes on a side of the intersection.