Camera-ready papers should use the updated AISTATS format.  Formatting information (including LaTeX style files) is here. Please do not modify the layout given by the style file. If you have questions about the style file or its usage, please contact the publications chair, Miroslav Dudík.
In the CMT Author Console, there is now a new column labeled “Camera Ready,” and in this column, for each accepted paper, a link labeled “Edit.” Use this link to submit camera-ready papers. The CMT form will ask you for the list of authors, the title, the abstract, and the following files (where 171 is to be replaced by your paper ID):
171.pdf 171-supp.xxx (optional)If a supplementary file is included, its type xxx can be pdf, zip, tgz or gz. In addition, you will be asked to provide submission code obtained by an automated style checker and confirm that you agree with having your work published in the proceedings.
1. Please ensure that the submitted title and abstract match the ones in the camera-ready version, and do not include any LaTeX commands or other non-human-readable markup.
2. Please ensure that the submitted list of authors and the ordering among them matches the camera-ready version.
3. In preparing the camera-ready version, we request that you take into account reviewer and meta-reviewer feedback. Your camera-ready submission should be named 171.pdf (with 171 replaced by your paper ID). We only accept pdf files. Please ensure that your camera-ready submission contains author information (instead of “Anonymous Author N” as was required for the original submission), and that you use the standard style as provided above. See detailed instructions for preparing the camera-ready paper in Section 3 of the file sample2e.pdf, included with the style files.
4. Please verify that your paper follows the style requirements by submitting your pdf file to the style checking script. You will need to provide the paper ID, your name (just one author), your e-mail and the pdf file. If the paper passes the style checks, you will obtain a submission code. (Please ignore the warnings of the style checker.) The CMT form will ask you to provide this submission code.
5. The camera-ready version will appear in the proceedings, published by JMLR W&CP. The CMT will ask you to agree to have your work published by JMLR according to the agreement outlined here. You do not need to print out and submit this agreement, just make sure to check the appropriate box in the CMT form.
6. You may optionally submit supplementary material, e.g., detailed proofs, code, data, or slides. Please submit these as 171-supp.xxx (with 171 replaced by your paper ID and xxx replaced by the file type). If the supplementary material includes multiple files, please compress these into a single zip, tgz or gz file.
7. You may continue to edit your camera-ready submissions until the camera-ready deadline.