I am a postdoctoral researcher in the Department of Computer Science at The University of Texas
at Austin. My research interest is in the area of Computer Architecture, with a focus on memory
system performance. I work with Dr. Calvin Lin, and my
research has proposed new ways to improve both caching and prefetching. More recently, I have been
looking into exploiting machine learning to design hardware optimizations.
More details coming soon!
- Akanksha Jain and Calvin Lin, "Back to the Future: Leveraging Belady's Algorithm for Improved Cache Replacement"
43rd International Symposium on Computer Architecture (ISCA), June 2016 (Top Picks Honorable Mention)
- Akanksha Jain and Calvin Lin, "Linearizing Irregular Memory Accesses for Improved Correlated Prefetching"
46th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture (MICRO), December 2013 (Finalist, Best Paper Award)
- Jan 2018: I will be serving on the PACT External Reviwe Committee.
- November 2017: I will be attending the ASPLOS Shadow PC in Atlanta.
- October 2017: I will be presenting our poster titled "Using Machine Learning To Improve Cache Replacement" at
the 3rd Career Workshop for Women and Minorities in Computer Architecture co-located with MICRO in Boston.
- June 2017: Hawkeye won the second Cache Replacement Championship co-located with ISCA!
Office: GDC 5.502