An Thanh Nguyen
PhD Student (9/2014-)
Computer Science, UT Austin
Email: atn at cs.utexas.edu
- Explainable Modeling of Annotations in Crowdsourcing. An Thanh Nguyen, Matthew Lease, and Byron Wallace.
ACM Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces (short paper, to appear) (IUI 2019)
- Believe it or not: Designing a Human-AI Partnership for Mixed-Initiative Fact-Checking. An Thanh Nguyen, Aditya Kharosekar, Saumyaa Krishnan, Siddhesh Krishnan, Elizabeth Tate, Byron C. Wallace, and Matthew Lease.
ACM User Interface Software and Technology Symposium (UIST 2018) [data]
- An Interpretable Joint Graphical Model for Fact-Checking from Crowds. An Thanh Nguyen, Aditya Kharosekar, Matthew Lease, and Byron Wallace.
AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2018) [code] [slide]
- Aggregating and Predicting Sequence Labels from Crowd Annotations. An Thanh Nguyen, Byron C. Wallace, Junyi Jessy Li, Ani Nenkova, and Matthew Lease.
Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL 2017) [code] [slide]
- Probabilistic Modeling for Crowdsourcing Partially-Subjective Ratings. An Thanh Nguyen, Matthew Halpern, Byron C. Wallace, and Matthew Lease.
AAAI Conference on Human Computation and Crowdsourcing (HCOMP 2016) [code] [slide]
- A Correlated Worker Model for Grouped, Imbalanced and Multitask Data. An Thanh Nguyen, Byron C. Wallace, and Matthew Lease.
International Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI 2016) [code] [slide]
- Combining Crowd and Expert Labels using Decision Theoretic Active Learning. An Thanh Nguyen, Byron C. Wallace, and Matthew Lease.
AAAI Conference on Human Computation (HCOMP 2015) [code] [slide]
- Neural Information Retrieval: At the End of the Early Years. Kezban Dilek Onal, Ye Zhang, Ismail Sengor Altingovde, Md Mustafizur Rahman, Pinar Karagoz, Alex Braylan, Brandon Dang, Heng-Lu Chang, Henna Kim, Quinten McNamara, Aaron Angert, Edward Banner, Vivek Khetan, Tyler McDonnell, An Thanh Nguyen, Dan Xu, Byron C. Wallace, Maarten de Rijke, and Matthew Lease. Information Retrieval 2018.