PFCorr, a polar Fourier correlation library, have been implemented in order to perform an efficient computation for a set of correlations required by our rigid-body/flexible fitting libraries. The PFCorr can also be exploited for other applications that need to evaluate correlation on the nonequispaced sample domain.
- Supported operations
- Computing SDF coefficients
- Computing correlation between a pair of scalar-valued functions sampled on a grid
C. Bajaj, B. Bauer, R.K. Bettadapura, A. Vollrath
Nonuniform Fourier Transforms for Rigid-Body and Multi-Dimensional Rotational Correlations
SIAM Journal of Scientific Computing, Accepted for publication, 2013. (pdf)
- Main dependency of PFCorr is nfft (http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~potts/nfft/index.php)
- binaries will be posted soon
- Here is the user guide for our flexible fitting libraries including PFCorr.