Brahma S. Pavse, UT Austin '19About Experience Links Contact
Good morning, welcome to Brahma S. Pavse's Homepage!
Welcome to my humble abode! As the page suggests, my name is Brahma S. Pavse. I am currently a freshman majoring in Computer Science at the
The University of Texas at Austin.
I was born and raised in Lowell, Massachusetts. Moreover, I have experienced a diversified journey by living in Pune, India for sometime! Now I am finally, as you predicted, in Austin.
My area of interest primarily lies in Software Development, specifically in areas pertaining to Full Stack development, Machine Learning and Databases.
Expand all or Collapse all
- Yelper, Your Helper
- Created a Breadth First Search Web Crawler/Scraper, "Yelper, You Helper" using Python and MySQL, to collect information from a user-desired search on www.Yelp.com. Directions and distance between current location and data's address are computed. Data is stored in a MySQL database for future retrieval.
Built back-end using: Python and MySQL.
- Implemented a Web Scraper, "YourTubes", using Python to scrape video links from a user-desired playlist on www.YoutTube.com. Links are automatically sent to a 3rd party site to download videos to users system.
Built using: Python
- Brahma's Homepage
- Come Together (For music lovers: Come Together)
- Developed a Social Network by keeping track of data via HashMaps and ArrayLists. That enabled users to possess profile pictures, friends list and statuses.
Built using: Java and text files.
Omniscient Software, Summer 2014
Software Testing Intern
Focused on optimization of Network Software Product through testing and configuring to ensure emphasis was placed on
regulation of specific restrictive websites for employee.
The process enabled an ethical work paradigm for all employees and increased Omniscient's productivity by 15%.
- Proficient: Java, Java ACM Library
- Familiar: Python
- Exposure: C++
- Familiar: MySQL
- Exposure: Git, GitHub
- CS312 - Introduction to Programming (SCOTT)
- M408D - Sequences, Series and Multivariable Calculus (CEPPARO)
- ECO304K - Introduction to Microeconomics (WISEMAN)
- CS314 - Data Structures (SCOTT)
- CS311 - Discrete Mathematics (BULKO)
- CS378 - Autonomous Intelligent Robotics
- SDS321 - Introduction to Stats and Probability (MYERS)