CS313E Assignment 2: Turtle Graphics (10 points)
Due: by Monday, 9/24/11
Your program listing should have the following information.
# Files: Assignment2a.py, Assignment2b.py
# Student's Name:
# Student's UT EID:
# Course Name: CS 313E
# Date Created:
# Date Last Modified:
- You must submit your .py files.
- Your .py file should have the header with the proper documentation.
- You should be submitting your .py file through the web based
turnin program. Do not email your files unless there is
some problem with the turnin program.
- Your code must compile before submission.
Your assignment has two parts. You will submit two different Python
files, to be called Assignment2a.py and Assignment2b.py. Make sure
that your picture persists on the screen for 20 seconds after the
drawing is finished.
Your program should run and draw the picture when the TA runs the
command python Assignment2a.py or python
- Use the turtle graphics module to draw a house with a door, two
windows, and a chimney. You can make it as detailed and colorful as
- Use the turtle graphics module to draw some interesting picture of
your own choosing. You will be judged on your creativity and