I am Adjunct Assistant Professor in Computer Science department.
- Cloud Computing (Spring 2018)
- Modern Web Applications (Fall 2017, Fall 2016, Spring 2016, Spring 2015, Fall 2014)
- Application CI/CD on OpenStack - Building a Solution Using Jenkins and OpenStack Solum
In this work we investigated how to build a continuous integration / continuous delivery solution for
Docker-based containerized applications using OpenStack Solum and Jenkins.
- Provenance Issues in Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) model of cloud computing(Published at HotCloud 2015)
In this research I am investigated
issues related to provenance, auditability, tracking in platform-as-a-service model of cloud computing.
- Provenance Issues in Non-relational key-value stores(Published at TaPP 2013)
In this research
I investigated provenance issues in NoSQL systems, such as Cassandra.
- Access control in Non-relational key-value stores (Published at CODASPY 2013)
In this work I investigated how to build fine-grained
access control models for non-relational key-value stores (NoSQL systems) such as Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB.
I received PhD in Computer Science from the University of Minnesota at Minneapolis.
Room: GDC 4.812
Email: devdatta at cs dot utexas dot edu