CS 301k - Foundations of Logical Thought
Computer Sciences Dept * The University of Texas at Austin * Spring 2013
- lecture notes, reading assignments, discussion assignments
Advice on Succeeding in CS 301k
Class discussion board
Where to Get Help
Required reading: Joel on Software's
Advice for CS Undergrads
Final exam: Friday, May 10, GDC 2.216, 2-5 pm
May 3: Our final exam review session will be Tuesday, May 7th, 10 am, in WEL 2.312. This review is optional.
Apr 8: Exam 2 will be on Wednesday in PHR 2.108.
Mar 2: We will not have class on Friday, March 8.
Feb 27: Exam 1 will be given in UTC 4.122 today.
Jan 11: This website is a work in progress - the course policies will not be finalized until the first day of class.
- due January 25 at the beginning of class
- due Friday, Feb 1, at the beginning of class
- due Friday, Feb 8, at the beginning of class
- due Monday, Feb 18, at the beginning of class
- due Monday, March 18, at the beginning of class, and
- due Friday, March 29, at the beginning of class
- due Friday, Apr 5, at the beginning of class, and
- due Friday, April 19, at the beginning of class
- due Friday, April 26, at the beginning of class
- due Friday, May 3, at the beginning of class