Problem of the Day
1. Write a function print_sum() that takes a number as its argument,
and prints that number 10 times. That is, if we execute this line:
The output will be:
3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3
2. Write a program that contains 2 functions:
- a function called printGreeting(), that takes a name as
its argument, and prints "Hello, <name>".
- a main() function that reads 2 names from the user, and
calls printGreeting() to say hello to both people.
3. Write a program that reads the radius of a circle, and then prints
the circle's area, including 2 digits after the decimal point.