Rules & Guidelines
Please note the festival guidelines below:
- Time limits:
- Regular competition - Keep your submission under 10 minutes in length, including credits.
- 60-Second Showdown - Keep your submission under 60 seconds in length.
- Teams are no longer limited to a single entry. Submit as many films as you like!
- Please make sure that your movie follows the content policies upheld by the UT System Regents as seen here.
- Content that is not in compliance with ITS's web publishing policies may not be posted to the CSKWF web site.
- You can print an entry form or you can pick one up from TAY 2.124. Entry forms should also be turned in to TAY 2.124.
- Film entries must be received by 5pm, April 8th, 2008. They can be turned in to TAY 2.124.
- We would appreciate but do not require submission of an entry form as soon as you begin work on your creation.
- All works will be shown publicly during the festival and included in a non-profit compilation available to all at the end of the festival.
- All creators will retain all other rights to their work, including copyright.
Warning: Copyright rules that are not applicable within the context of an educational institution may apply to other screenings. It is your responsibility to ensure that your submission to the CS Kinetoscopic Wonderment Festival is legal in other venues.