Rising senior majoring in Computer Science at the University of Texas at Austin with an avid interest in mobile app development, full-stack development, and compilers.
Check out my resume!
• Streamlined core VisaNet application layer to reduce CPU overhead and cost of expensive mainframe operations
• Developed a utility to convert XML schemas to Swagger-compliant JSON schemas, saving hundreds of hours of manual conversion
• Added multi-byte encoding to various VisaNet systems, allowing for internationalization and localization
• Re-factored SOAP API calls to RESTful calls, resulting in more flexible and efficient web services
• Implemented a dynamic user database as well as a testing environment for switch notification services
• Added functionality to middleware applications for IBM’s zTPF mainframe operating system