Ph.D. Student in Computer Science
Office: GDC 3.504C
I am a second year Ph.D. student at UTCS advised by Raymond J. Mooney.
Before coming to UT Austin,
My main research interests are interpretability of deep learning and interaction between language and vision.
I received my BEng. degree from the Department of Automation supervised by Prof. Xiangyang Ji at Tsinghua University in 2017.
I will serve as a student reviewer of CVPR 2019.
- 2017.9 - Present: Ph.D. student at UT Austin
- 2013 - 2017: B.Eng from the Department of Automation, Tsinghua University
- Machine Learning Research Group , UT Austin, USA (May. 2018 - present)
Research Assistant with Prof. Raymond J. Mooney.
- CVC center, UT Austin, USA (Aug. 2017 - May. 2018)
- Broadband Network and Digital Media Lab, Tsinghua University, Beijing (Aug. 2015 - Sep. 2017)
I spent two wonderful years as Research Assistant with Prof. Xiangyang Ji.
Last updated: 2018/7.
- TA for CS303E: Elements of Computers and Programming (Spring 2018)
- TA for CS394N: Neural Networks (Fall 2017)