Paper reviews should be submitted at the beginning of every class in
hardcopies. If you cannot attend the class, please email your review
- Summarize the paper in a few sentences.
- What are the major strengths of the paper?
- What are the major weaknesses of the paper?
- What do you learn from the paper? It can be either a new research area, or a new problem, or the approach itself, or evaluation methodology, or the results.
- What are the avenues for future work that you think are important? If you are asked to work on the problem studied in this paper, what will you do differently?
- Detailed comments.