- CRMA: Collision Resistant Multiple Access.
ACM MobiCom, Las Vegas, NV, Sept. 2011.
- Interference-Aware Wireless Network Management
Keynote, IEEE IPCCC, Austin, TX, December 2008.
- Predictable Performance Optimization for Wireless Networks
ACM SIGCOMM, Seattle, WA, August 2008.
- Wireless Network Testbed Panel.
Wireless Internet Conference (WICON), Austin, TX, October 2007.
- A General Model of Wireless Interference
ACM MOBICOM, Montreal, Canada, Sept. 2007.
- Modeling the Impact of Wireless Interference
Invited talk at INFORMS, Pittsburgh, PA, Nov. 2006.
- Talk at Future Wireless Internet Design Panel
Wireless Internet Conference (WICON), Boston, MA, August 2006.
- NetQuest: A Flexible Framework for
Large-Scale Network Measurement.
ACM SIGMETRICS, Saint-Malo, France, June 2006.
- Measuring and Modeling the Impact of Wireless Interference
Invited talk at Rice University, Houston, TX, Nov. 2005.
Cost and Performance for Multihoming
ACM SIGCOMM'2004, Portland, Oregon, 2004.
Selfish Routing in Internet-like Environments
ACM SIGCOMM'2003, Germany, 2003.
(Thanks to Jennifer Rexford for presenting the paper for us.)
Network Tomography using Bayesian Inference
Internet Measurement Workshop, Marseille, France, November 2002.
Partitioning and Routing in Content-based Publish/Subscribe Networks
DISC 2002, Toulouse, France, October 2002
Web Traces: Workload Characterization, Performance Diagnosis, and
Invited tutorial at Performance 2002, Rome, Italy, September 2002.
Alert and Browse Services for Mobile Clients
USENIX Annual Technical
Conference, Monterey, CA, June 2002.
Effect of First-Hop Wireless Bandwidth Allocation on End-to-End Network
NOSSDAV, Miami Beach,
FL, May 2002.
- Network Tomography using Passive End-to-End Measurements
DIMACS Workshop on Internet and WWW Measurement,
Mapping and Modeling, February 2002.
- Fast Firewall Implementations for Software and Hardware-based Routers
Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP'2001), Riverside, CA, USA,
- Analyzing Browse Patterns of Mobile Clients
ACM SIGCOMM Internet Measurement Workshop, San Francisco, CA, November 2001.
- On the Placement of Web Server Replicas
IEEE INFOCOM 2001, Anchorage, AK, April 2001.
- The Content and Access
Dynamics of a Busy Web Server: Findings and Implications [ppt,gzip
ACM SIGCOMM 2000, Stockholm,
Sweden, August 2000.
Individual and Aggregate TCP Performance
7th International Conference on
Networking Protocol (ICNP'99),Toronto, Canada