General Study Guide for CS 313E
Preparation for Class
- Read the notes posted online for the day.
- Read the relevant sections in the book. Each day's reading is given
in the schedule.
- You do not have to understand everything that you read. Make a
list of questions. ASK in class!
Follow Up After Class
- Go to the
author's website and work through the
for that section.
- Try out a few of the programming exercises at the end of the
- If you have problems, bring your program on a flash drive,
or upload your program to webspace. We will help you debug your program.
- If you are not programming, you are not studying.
- Your study time will be approximately 8 hours per week. Schedule your