Next: Testing and Results
Up: Updating the Model
Previous: External Changes
The procedure for updating the memory given some new sensory input is
- Determine client's own effect on the state. Method depends on
the number of visible stationary objects.
- None. Make a coarse guess based on the client's actions.
- Two. Triangulate its global position on the field.
- One. Estimate its effect on the state.
- Use the change in the object's position to calculate the actual
amount of rotation and translation.
- Use the estimation to update the unseen objects in the model.
- Update unseen mobile objects based on their last observed
Wed Dec 17 13:44:25 EST 1997