Women in Computer Sciences at the University of Texas at Austin is a non-profit organization dedicated to building a network community of women in Computer Science. WiCS's mission is to encourage and support women in computing through outreach, professional development, academic initiatives, and social events.
You can view our bylaws here.
Today, WiCS's goals are to:
- Academically, professionally, and emotionally support women in computer science by providing resources, opportunities, and guidance
- Encourage women to join/remain in the fields of computing
- Support all UT students in Computer Science
- Support UT's Computer Science Department as a whole
- Have a positive impact on the Austin community
|Corporate Liaison||Leah Hudson|
|Academic Chair||Crystal Riley|
|Social Chair||Liz Lass|
|Volunteering Chair||Lisa Lippe|
|Freshmen Initiatives Coordinator||Briana Evans||Maria Aviles|