Your project proposal should be two to three pages of hardcopy, turned in at the start of class. Please clearly explain the following.
- Give you app a title.
- What sort of app are you building? What will be the major subsystems? What will be the major challenges?
- Sketch the major user interface elements. Focus on elements that are likely to be difficult.
- Include a week-by-week schedule.
- List the iOS APIs you will be using.
- Include a short functional specification for a deliverable that you will demo to the TA starting 4/7 (course schedule item is called project deliverable).
- Include a short discussion of other apps that have similar features and the sources of inspiration for your design.
Your project will also include a short presentation and demo in class.
Groups must split talking time equally among all members.