Yi-Chao Chen (陳奕超) received the B.S and M.S. degrees in computer science and information engineering from National Taiwan University in 2004 and 2006. He entered The University of Texas at Austin to study computer science for Ph.D. degree in 2009. His advisor is Prof. Lili Qiu. His research interests are wireless and mobile networks, network measurement, and sensor networks. Here is his CV.
- CS 388L: Introduction to Mathematical Logic (Prof. Vladimir Lifschitz)
- CS 383C: Numerical Analysis: Linear Algebra (Prof. Robert A. van de Geijn)
- CS 388T: Theory of Computation (Prof. Anna Gal)
- CS 395T: Cyber Physical System (Prof. Aloysius K. Mok)
- CS 386C: Dependable Computing Systems (Prof. Aloysius K. Mok)
- CS 395T: Network Protocol Design (Prof. Simon S. Lam)
- CS 329E: Elements of Mobile Computing (Dr. Robert F. Dickerson)