Scholarship Matching Program
There are few gifts you can make that are more transformative to students’ lives than scholarships. If you make a pledge between now and December 31, 2018, you can take advantage of a special opportunity to set up a scholarship in your name or the name of a loved one and have that gift matched by the Kodosky Foundation, doubling the impact of your philanthropy. These gifts will be used to recruit the best and brightest undergraduate students to the Department of Computer Science, ensuring that these talented students have every reason to call the University of Texas at Austin home.
If you would like to learn more about how you can be involved in this important initiative, download the Turing Scholars Program (PDF) information sheet or contact Brent Winkelman at email@example.com or 512-471-9793 for more information.
Texas Computer Science alumni...changing the world.
Texas Computer Science invites alumni to take a look at the department today—a vibrant, leading-edge community of researchers and educators who continue to change the world. From an impressive list of national awards, including Turing awards, to innovations that change the foundation of computing, UTCS is a place alumni can be proud to call their academic home.
Texas Computer Science boasts over 10,000 alumni since 1963—people just like you who are using their degrees and experience to make a difference in the world through the application of computing knowledge. The impact of TXCS alumni is vast, pervasive and impressive. You make us proud.
We welcome alumni to the Texas Computer Science on-line community.
The online community is under construction, but currently offers:
- Alumni Profiles and Lifetime Email Forwarding Service
- LinkedIn alumni group
Plans for future additions to the online alumni community include:
- TXCS Directory search and update
- Class Notes for personal updates and photos
Reconnect with us through the alumni program (you can opt out of any alumni activity at any time).
Contact the Texas Computer Science Alumni Program to:
- Update your current contact information via Texas Exes or send it directly to UTCS
- Post your alumni link and/or profile to our site
- Read department news by subscribing to our RSS feed, and by visiting our spotlights and newsletters
- Write an alumni article to be considered for our newsletter
- Send alumni news and press to UTCS
- Learn more about the Bill and Melinda Gates Computer Science Complex
- Be invited to select UTCS events
- Learn about alumni Career Services and join our LinkedIn group
- Nominate a UTCS alum for a distinguished alumni award
- Schedule a visit to the department
- Tell us what features you would like to see in an alumni program and/or serve on the UTCS alumni steering committee
- Make a gift to support department endeavors