Faculty profile 2
- ACM CCS Test-of-Time Award (2016)
- Grace Murray Hopper Award (2015)
- Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers (PECASE) (2011)
- Packard Fellowship (2011)
- Microsoft Faculty Fellowship (2011)
- Sloan Fellowship (2010)
- NSF CAREER (2010)
- Collusion Resistant Traitor Tracing from Learning with Errors. STOC 2018. By Rishab Goyal, Venkata Koppula and Brent Waters
- How to use indistinguishability obfuscation: deniable encryption, and more. STOC 2014. By Amit Sahai and Brent Waters
- Candidate Indistinguishability Obfuscation and Functional Encryption for all Circuits. FOCS 2013. By Sanjam Garg, Craig Gentry, Shai Halevi, Mariana Raykova, Amit Sahai and Brent Waters
- Dual System Encryption: Realizing Fully Secure IBE and HIBE under Simple Assumptions. CRYPTO 2009. By Brent Waters.
- Lossy trapdoor functions and their applications. STOC 2008. By Chris Peikert and Brent Waters
Brent Waters main research lies in cryptography.
Awards and Honors:
5 Most Important Recent Publications: