Faculty profile 2
Işil Dillig's research interests include Program Analysis and verification, Program Synthesis, and Automated Logical Reasoning.
* Selected as Sloan Fellow, 2015
* NSF CAREER Award, 2015.
* Distinguished Reviewer Award, OOPSLA 2012
* CACM Research Highlight, 2010.
* Stanford Graduate Fellowship, 2008-2010.
* Forbes School of Engineering Fellowship at Stanford University, 2006-2007.
* Detecting and Exploiting Second Order Denial of Service Vulnerabilities in Web Applications Oswaldo Olivo, Isil Dillig, Calvin Lin. In CCS 2015.
* EXPLORER : Query- and Demand-Driven Exploration of Interprocedural Control Flow Properties. Yu Feng, Xinyu Wang, Isil Dillig, Calvin Lin. In OOPSLA 2015.
* Synthesizing Data Structure Transformations from Input-Output Examples. John Feser, Swarat Chaudhuri, Isil Dillig. PLDI 2015.
* Static Detection of Asymptotic Performance Bugs in Collection Traversals. Oswaldo Olivo, Isil Dillig, Calvin Lin. PLDI 2015.
* Apposcopy: Semantics-Based Detection of Android Malware Through Static Analysis. Yu Feng, Saswat Anand, Isil Dillig, Alex Aiken. FSE 2014.
* OOPSLA 2016 Program Committee
* PLDI 2016 Program Committee
* Co-chair of 2016 Programming Languages Mentoring Workshop (PLMW)
* POPL 2016 External Review Committee
* Chair of PLDI 2015 Student Research Competition
* CAV 2015 Program Commitee
* ESOP 2015 Program Commitee
* HVC 2014 Program Committee and Chair of Award Committee
* Chair of PLDI 2014 Student Research Competition
* ECOOP 2014 Program Committee
* ESOP 2014 Program Committee