Gordon S. Novak Jr.
Email:novak [at] cs [dot] utexas [dot] edu
Novak's research interests are in Automatic Programming and Physics Problem Solving.
- Yulin Li and Gordon Novak, "Generation of Geometric Programs Specified by Diagrams", Proc. Generative Programming and Component Engineering 2011 (GPCE-11), Portland OR, Oct. 2011, pp. 63-72.
- ``Computer aided software design via inference and constraint propagation,'', Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering, vol. 16, no. 3 (2009), pp. 181-191.
- ``Software Reuse by Specialization of Generic Procedures through Views,'' IEEE Trans. Software Engineering, vol. 23, no. 7 (July 1997), pp. 401-417.
- ``Creation of Views for Reuse of Software with Different Data Representations,'' IEEE Trans. Software Engineering, vol. 21, no. 12 (Dec. 1995), pp. 993-1005.
- ``Conversion of Units of Measurement,'' IEEE Trans. Software Engineering, vol. 21, no. 8 (Aug. 1995), pp. 651-661.
- Editorial Board, Applied Intelligence
- Program Committee, IEEE Conferences on Information Reuse and Integration
- Awards & Honors
- About Us
- Student Engagement and Support
- Masters Program
- Ph.D. Program
- Financial Information
- Prospective Students
- Incoming Students
- Current Students
- Portfolio Program in Robotics
- Curricular Practical Training
- Grad Student Talks
- UTCS Direct