If you are a student in the College of Natural Sciences, you CANNOT take any math or science courses required for your degree at a community college during the fall and spring semesters. You may take courses such as English, Social Science, History or Government, but you must still be enrolled in at least 9 hours at UT. You may take courses via UT correspondence or UT Extension during the fall and spring semesters while also enrolled at UT. During the summer, students may take any classes at other institutions without any UT hour requirements. You should check the Automated Transfer Equivalency and check with your advisor if you are planning to transfer courses in required for your degree.