MODELS'17 is over. MODELS'18 is in Copenhagen.
- Adam Porter keynote (PDF)
- Ira Baxter keynote (PDF)
- Jeannie Falcon keynote (PDF)
- Models 2017 Booklet
- Please email us any questions on conference registration or hotel reservations
- Main Conference (Wed-Fri) Schedule
- Satellite (Sun-Tues) Schedule of 11 Workshops and 7 Tutorials
- Main Conference Keynotes
- Guest Speakers from Industrial Model Based Engineering
- Looking for Contacts at MODELS'17
ACM/IEEE 20th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems.
Sunday, September 17, 2017 through Friday, September 22 at the Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol.
MODELS is the premier conference series for model-based software and systems engineering which since 1998 has been covering all aspects of modeling, from languages and methods to tools and applications.
MODELS 2017 challenges the modeling community to promote the magic of modeling by solidifying and extending the foundations and successful applications of modeling in areas such as business information and embedded systems, but also by exploring the use of modeling for new and emerging systems, paradigms, and challenges including cyber-physical systems, cloud computing, services, social media, security, and open source. We invite you to join us at this conference and to help shape the modeling methods and technologies of the future!