The Department of Computer Science has a staff of five professional advisors to assist current CS students. In your time at the University, our goal is to help you identify and pursue experiences and skills that will continue to enrich your life after you graduate.
The Undergraduate Computer Science Advising Center provides a sensitive and welcoming environment for students. We are committed to:
- Providing a clear understanding of academic requirements/policies
- Supporting students in achieving academic and developmental goals
- Encouraging the use of University resources and services
How Can the Advising Office Help Me?
Academic advisors assist current CS majors with:
- Identifying academic goals and opportunities for life experiences
- career and graduate school preparation
- choice of majors and concentrations
- non-academic issues
- course selection
- referrals to a variety of campus resources
You must leave your name and eid in any communication with our office (voicemail or email) in order for us to get back to you.
- Location: Gates Dell Complex, GDC 2.702
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 4:30.
You may just stop by or call our office to make an appointment during business hours. We do not make appointments by email.
- Phone: 512-471-9509